My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happiness Is...

Happiness Is...



Hey everyone! Carlotta has been hosting this event and I'm going to join! You should too! Just post two things that have made you happy this past week!


{1} As you all may already know, I finished and passed my English class today! I'm so happy and thankful to God. I can't believe it's finally finished with. Like I said, I'm really happy! :D




{2} The second thing that made me happy this week was making my blog! I just started blogging and I made it last weekend and I'm really happy I did. I love blogging, following and meeting some really nice friends :D



This was enjoyable! Everyone should try it! :D



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up:)

    Congrats on finishing English! And have fun blogging...it's insanely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog.
    I really luv the clever name and how you put the definition under it. I also saw in another one of your posts that you like Forever21, its only like my favorite store in the whole world.
    Keep up the awesome posts.

    -Cori :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for following me!!

    Love your blog :) I'm your latest follower!

    Keep blogging!
    -Addie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following, and thanks for the link, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!!! Congrats on the English!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is AWESOME! I'm glad you passed english and your blog is really cool. Do you think you could follow my , I am definately following yours my link is...
    www.mizzbling.blogspot.com
    thnx a buch
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. YIPPIE!!!! Thank God it's over. You did great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bo!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really like your blog! You're great for a first timer! I'm now following you too.
    Love,
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the blogging world -- it's addicting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!