My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Hi! Carissa has been hosting this event and I'm going to join! This is my first one :D

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters




~One! I have been reading the Inkheart books within the last two years (I know, I'm a slow reader.) I read the first one (Inkheart) in no time. The second one (Inkspell) took me a while and I bought the third one (Inkdeath) about a year ago. I think I need to start on it.

















~Two! I'm sad that England got eliminated from the World Cup yesterday. Although I'm an American and I did root for the US team, I was also a fan of England. Too bad they didn't count that second goal! Maybe it would have givin them that extra boost!

~Three! Fourth of July is this weekend! I can't wait. I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to do fireworks. We probably will, we always end up buying them the day of Fourth of July!

~Four! My teacher just texted me twice saying I have to finish my whole English class by Wednesday. I don't know why but I have to. I guess we all know what I'll be doing after this post ;)

~Five! Speaking of school, as you know, I'm still not done with it! I have yet to finish my Math and English class. My goal is to finish them both before July. Good luck to me!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Your whole class? That is a lot of English. We're not done with school either... :(


    I haven't read Inkheart. What is it about?

    Thanks for following! I'm following you...:D


    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! I SO loved listening to the Inkheart books on CD with my oldest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome in 'blogland". I came over from your mum's....
    Your blog brought an smile on my face and your blogpost and video's gave me an chuckle
    Wish you good luck with school and have an great summer

    Bernice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!