My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday




Top 2 Things (not people) you would take to a deserted island



{1} I would most definitely take a soccer ball! I can have fun by myself with a soccer ball for hours. I love running with it, juggling, and just practicing some hard moves. I love it.




{2} The second thing I would take is a surfboard haha. What a better a place to take up surfing than a deserted island!





6 comments:

  1. Following you back! Thanks for stopping by!


    Jess
    http://thelittleblondegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bo, I love your background! I used to have this one and I really like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun miscellany! Lovely blog...would love it if you came and checked out my blog (Aspire) and maybe followed. Thanks! :-)

    God Bless!
    --Hannah
    PS I've got a giveaway for a cappucinno/espresso maker right now too...ending very soon! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! If you love me... which I know you do. You'll go to Guin's Blog (because its awesome) at: www.guinevereamoureaux.blogspot.com
    and follow her, and tell her I Bleah Briann @ www.blonde4christ.blogspot.com sent you.

    Thanks so much!

    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  5. you must be athletic! i would love to learn how to surf. it seems like so much fun.

    p.s. i'm 17 too! i love finding other people my age.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!