My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wishful Wednesday...Style.



Hey everyone! Kelsey has been hosting Wishful Wednesday and I'm going to join in on the fun! You should too!


I wish I had Forever 21 as my personal closet. It has accessories, dresses, tanks, shoes, etc. I absolutely love their clothing line and I would be so happy if it could all be mine haha!



I love how the store has semi-formal and casual clothes. I would be so happy if I had Forever 21 as a closet!!






3 comments:

  1. I love F21! All their things are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO!! It's the best because you can get your bang for your buck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love Wishful Wednesday...wasn't the style topic such a fun one?

    You are doing such a great job on your blog! You are a great writer, & it just warms my heart to see a high school senior enjoy creating&writing so much (& doing it so well). Thank you for reminding me that I don't have to dread my daughter growing up to be a teenager one day. =)

    Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!