My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Five Question Friday!



Hey everyone! Andrea has been hosting Five Question Friday and I'm going to try it out, you should too!



1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
I don't really miss anything, I'm still in my childhood. But I guess I miss the simplicity and I didn't have to worry about decisions or friends, because my mom would just chose it for me haha



2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
Well, I'm still in high school, so yes haha I love them very much and I think I'll be friends with them for a while :)


3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?
I can't really think of any but I would have to say I hate the phrase, "Well if you like it so much why don't you marry it?" I think it's over used lol I mean, it is funny but it is used for every single thing I say haha It got annoying. Oh! and when people say, eeeeeeeeppppppp. That bothers me haha



4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
Besides the American Flag I think the Statue of Liberty and the Declaration of Independence represents America.



5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
I have no clue, I think I'm staying home with my family, cooking all day and lighting some fireworks :) I'm really excited, I'm going to try to make this Fourth of July dessert :D I'll be posting the recipe and pictures soon!






5 comments:

  1. Fun! I would try it but I'm busy now so sorry! )-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I LOVE this i think I might start it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging. Have a very happy Fourth!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, found you on the 5 little halos mc linky for this. Great post!love your blog layout, very clean and the puppy photo is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!