My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Question Friday

Hey everyone! I'm doing Five Question Friday again! You should too!


{1} What is one food you could eat everyday?

I would have to say sunflower seeds, spinach and funnel cakes! I couldn't decide between those three haha I love them all so much. But if I had to choose just one I'd probably choose the spinach surprisingly. {2} Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?

Well I'm only 17 but I know for sure that everything that I thought I'd be when I was 5, 10, 14, etc, is not what I want to be now. I have no clue what direction I'm going in when it comes to career but for now, I'm just going with the flow.

I'm undecided.



{3} What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

I wish I would have done gymnastics! That would have been so awesome. I'm very athletic and I know I would have loved it. I still would want to do it but I'm into soccer now haha I practice my cartwheels and back-bend kick-overs still though ;)


{4} What color are your kitchen walls?

My kitchen walls are kind of orange. It's like and Easter orange; kinda pastel. I really like it, it's not too bright or too pale. It's wonderful :)


{5} Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?

I really can't remember. I'm 100% sure It was a song from a Disney movie; I just can't remember which! It was probably from Snow White. I used to watch that movie over and over. I wouldn't even move when I'd watch it. I don't remember it but there are pictures and videos. It's pretty funny. I love Disney movies; they have the best music.







3 comments:

Thanks for commenting..!