My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Five Question Friday

Hey everyone! I'm doing Five Question Friday again! You should too!



{1} What were your school colors?
Well I'm still in school, and the colors are blue, orange and white :D


{2} What's the best compliment you ever received?
Well, I can't really think of an exact one right now but, when I went to prom this year, it was the first year that I bought my dress without my mom there. I was at Forever 21 and I fell in love with a dress. I bought it and showed it to my mom and she loved it too. I was nervous because it was really short, I personally didn't have a problem with it, but I was afraid other people would and my prom date's parents would. But to my surprise, every single person at prom said the dress was amazing and beautiful. I was so happy :D


{3} Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
Haha we don't buy super cheap toilet paper because it is awful and it has no purpose lol We buy in between toilet paper lol
{4} Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
I haven't had one thrown for me but I've thrown one for my brother. I planned it all by myself and had all of his close friends meet at Chili's. I told him to pick me up to take me home and when he got there, all of his friends were there and we had dinner. He loved it.

{5} What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?
My cell phone haha My phone has texting, Internet, etc. I need it every day with me lol I can't see myself without it.






1 comment:

Thanks for commenting..!