My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!



"I thank God for my life
And for the stars and stripes
May freedom forever fly, let it ring.
Salute the ones who died
And the ones that gave their lives,
so we don't have to sacrifice
All the things we love."

-Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried



Happy Fourth of July!

Stay safe and enjoy today!





"Blessed is the nation whose
God is the Lord."

Psalm 33:12





5 comments:

  1. happy 4th july :) my mom (who's american) just for laughs was singing the american anthem (really off key and tune and note) and me , south african chickie, knew more words than HER!!!!!!! (haha, just a random part of my day :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th!
    I love those quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th, Bo! Following you now, too. :)

    Funny--just a few hours ago I visited your blog for the first time! Strange how that works out.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th, well it's almost over now. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I am your newest follower! Blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great day! Thank you for that nice comment you left on my blog! I just want to say that I ADORE your blog (your header is cute.) Hey um just a piece of info on me I'm five years yonger then you!!! AHHHH! Hope that doesn't put you off from reading my blog! :) Once again I love reading yours! :D Have a great forth of july! "D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!