My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Hi! Carissa has been hosting this event. You should join!



Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters



{1} I can't wait to watch the new episode of Make It Or Break It tonight! I'm so excited. I love that show; I've seen every episode. I really like watching the gymnastics in it. The season opener was amazing, it felt as if it was a season finale. I can't wait for tonight!




{2} As many of you may know, I finished my English class last week. Thanks so much for the congrats :D I now have to finish my Math class by the end of the week! I hope I can do it, I'm not very good at Math. Wish me luck!




{3} I can't for soccer season to start! I'm so excited. It starts in October which is three months away. That's not too long and I need to start getting ready. I'm doing cheerleading which will help keep me in shape and hopefully make the time go by faster! :D



{4} As I just said, soccer season is around the corner. I've had the same cleats for two years which is a decent amount of time. This year, since I'm a senior and it will be my last season, I will be getting some new cleats :D I picked them out from a magazine and fell in love with them.
As I started to watch the World Cup, I noticed that at least one person from each team has the saem exact cleats! I thought that was so awesome and inspiring haha
Here's a picture of my old cleats, I still love them but as you can see, they're pretty beat up.



Now, here's a picture of the cleats I'm planning on getting! I love them so much! I can't wait to get them.


Adidas F10 TRX FG



Thanks for reading, I really enjoyed making this post!


10 comments:

  1. Awesome shoes. And just a thought to remember in the future,..."A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I hate math! It's so hard! I hope you do well with finishing the test!

    I love those cleats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not very good at Math either. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen Make it or Break it. I love gymnastics so I might check it out. Congrats on finishing your English class. I'll pray for focus and endurance for you to finish your math class this week. Cute cleats! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So neat to find a really young blogger! Enjoyed stopping by your blog this evening and blessings to you for a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i used to play soccer and would count the days down to the start of the season! yay for finishing your class! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i enjoyed reading this post!

    Love those shoez!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, I am a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday! :)

    http://xsurvivingmotherhoodx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the shoes!

    New follower here from FMBT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, friend for following me (Hollywood Chic) favor returned and also Thank you for sharing this blog hop!! It seems wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!