My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


Hi! Carissa has been hosting this event. You should join!

{1} Well first off, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything since Wednesday. I had a really busy weekend. I had multiple parties, sleepovers and going to the beach, but I'm back now :)

{2} After my busy weekend, I am so tired. I have cheer leading practice in about an hour and I'm about to fall asleep. Hopefully I'll get some energy after lunch.

{3} I don't know if I've mentioned this yet but I finished my math class! And I passed with a B! I was so happy when I took the final exam. It was really hard and it took me two and a half hours! Thank God I passed though, I'm now done with school for now :D

{4} I really, really want to see Inception! My brother said it was way too good. I'm hoping to see it with my mom soon. I love Leonardo DiCaprio and I just can't wait to see it! I'll tell you all how it is once I watch it :)






3 comments:

  1. How come you're posting if you're about to fall asleep? (-: I'm going to host a blog party, would you join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great weekend! You have every right to be tired. A good tired. And congrats on you B in Math. Do a cartflip for me, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great weekend! :D Haha, I know how you feel! I always end up posting when I'm tired, hehe. :P Well done on your math results! That's great! Ooh! Inception looks SO good! Leo = <3 :D
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!