My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Monday, July 12, 2010

My Movie Posters!

This blog post is going to be about the posters I have in my room and why I have them :) Don't worry, it won't be too long; I only have seven movie posters. I love all of these posters for different reasons, they are each kept in a frame and are 27x40.


{1&2}The only two movie posters that I have that don't really have meaning are, Titanic and The Notebook. I like them because I love both movies. Especially Titanic; the poster is so beautiful, I love it. I think they're classics and they look great on my wall :)



{3}Another poster that I bought is The Proposal. It is definitely one of my favorite movies. I first watched it with my mom in theaters. We laughed so much and loved it. We enjoyed watching it so much that we took my dad to go watch it with us on Father's Day. He also loved it. He ended up secretly watching it again by himself not too long after! I love this movie.



{4}Hannah Montana The Movie is another poster I have. I remember feeling really sad and depressed one day. My mom noticed and asked me if I wanted to go to the movies and I said sure. I asked her if she wanted to see Hannah Montana since it had just opened that day and she said yes. I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I did. The whole theater was singing and dancing the whole time. We had a blast and made great memories.


{5}On my birthday weekend, me and about ten of my friends that live kinda far away surprised me and took me to see Eagle Eye. These friends are so special because I've known them forever and they are the best. I had so much fun with them in the theater and the movie was awesome! I love Shia LaBeouf ;) I made amazing memories that night. That's why I decided to buy the poster.

{6}Yet another poster that I have is The Last Song. I read the book once I found out that it was going to be a movie with Miley Cyrus. I didn't really get into it when I first started it because it was written differently than any other book I had read. But then I really got into it. I absolutely couldn't put the book down. It is one of my favorite books I have ever read and everyone should read it. It's amazing. When the movie came out, I watched it with my mom and we loved it. Then I watched it with my best friend and we both cried and loved it too.



{7}Lastly, my most recent poster, Remember Me. I think we all know why I bought this one. I've included it in so many of my blog posts! I absolutely love this movie. I watched it once with my mom and she loved it and we made amazing memories. I had also watched it with my best friend. I bought the poster online the day after I saw the movie. I really love it and I can watch it over and over again.



That's all for now! I don't think I'll be getting any more posters because I took up all the space on my wall!



3 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love all of those movies as well! Great taste! Haha. Aww, Titanic is the best movie! I've seen it heaps but I always end up crying in it *sob* :D Remember me looks so good! I hope I can find it on DVD over here!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to watch Titanic for a long time. I don't really like romantic movies at all so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Titanic poster. :-)

    Where do you get all of your posters?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!