My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Inception



Okay, so this weekend I was in Orlando for a little vacation while my Dad did some business. As you may know, I really wanted to see Inception with all of my heart. My mom and I were planning on seeing it this weekend together but then we had to go to Orlando. My mom said that we could all watch Inception at Downtown Disney! :D Watching it there was so much fun.

Inception is definitely now one of my favorite movies ever. I love Leonardo DiCaprio and he did an outstanding job as usual. I recommend watching it. There really aren't any bad parts but it's all about personal conviction. I really enjoyed watching it because you have to think the whole time. I love movies like that :) My mom didn't really get into it because she doesn't like Sci-Fi movies but we can't stop talking about it!

As we all the know, the movie is about dreams. And in the movie it says that we usually wake up from a dream when we are falling or killed in the dream. When I went to bed that night I was dreaming that I fell off a building in the dream and I flinched and woke up. As soon as I woke up I said, "Oh jeez. Here we go." It was really funny haha

I really loved this movie and I am planning on watching it again :)




3 comments:

  1. It sounds really good! I've heard great things about it:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go see it! Hope I will!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!