My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Remember Me



Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a movie that I saw a month or two ago. The first time I saw this movie was with my best friend. We both love Robert Pattinson as an actor and thought it would be amazing. We were so excited. I could not wait to see it. I knew it was going to be dramatic and that's why I wanted to see it.

When we finally sat down to watch the movie, we both hushed up and just watched every second without a blink. At the end, we were both so amazed at how good it actually was. His acting was very good.

When I got home I went straight to my mom and told her that she had to see it with me. We couldn't watch it that weekend because we were busy. I asked the next weekend and same thing. Then the next weekend came around and again, we couldn't watch it. This must have happened for at least a month. I was going crazy because I really wanted to share this movie experience with her.

I decided that the next weekend we were going to watch it no matter what. I went online to see movie times for that day and it wasn't there. They had taken Remember Me out of theaters! What? I freaked out and started to look for more theaters in our area but nothing!! I kept looking, then I found one theater left in my state playing Remember Me for the last time ever and it was playing the very next day. I told my mom they were only playing it in theaters one more time and it's about one hour from our home. I had gas money and movie money saved up in change.

When I woke up the next morning I got dressed, made sure my mom was ready to go and we finally set off to the theater. We felt as if we were skipping school. It was a blast. When we got there, it was empty. Not one person was at that theater. We bought our tickets and sat down. Again, no one was there. We thought it was hilarious. We were laughing so much. Finally the movie started and we were still alone. I really enjoyed it to be honest because I didn't want one thing to ruin this experience. Once the movie ended my mom said she loved it!! I was so happy! We will never forget our little adventure; we will always "remember" it...haha.

I really think, if you're allowed, you should all watch Remember Me. It has an amazing message. It's real; not sugar-coated and it's just a really good movie. It does have some parts in it you may want to skip. I don't advise younger ages to watch it without a parent or at all. Nonetheless, I think those of the appropriate age should watch it. It's amazing and I love it.

My mom and I are planning to buy it this weekend and watch it together again. We really have such good memories of it. If you are planning on buying it, go to this website to print an $8 off coupon for Remember Me. I believe it expires July 6.


$8 Off Remember Me Coupon


Do you have any movies that you want to share with the world because you had such a good experience?

4 comments:

  1. To many 2 explain LOL! I really wanted to go see this but the age restriction was 16. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure had a great time. I can't wait to get the movie this weekend. Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds nice but I think I should wait till I'm older. (-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen it yet, but I saw that it's "on demand" on TV so that might be one I watch next time B isn't around! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!