My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Senior Prom 2011

Okay, so I know prom season just ended but I'm already thinking of the dress I'm wearing for my senior prom! I already know which one I want. It's from the movie How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days. I love this movie so much! It's really funny. Out of the three proms I've been to, every dress I've worn is short. So, for my senior prom, I wanted it to be long and classy.

Anyways the dress I want is this one:






They sell it online and the price of the dress is $195! I'm going to try and save money from now till May to be able to buy it. After all, it is my senior prom ;)

I am going to try to get this necklace, it's a Faux Isadora inspired by the movie (same one as she wears in the movies) to go with it. This exact one costs $390! No way. I'm going to try to find one similar to it. The one in the movie is 10 million dollars! That's crazy haha Hopefully from now to then I find something close to it that's cheap!




4 comments:

  1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is one of my favorite movies! It inspires me as well, since I want to work for a magazine one day!

    The dress and necklace is absolutely stunning! You're going to look beautiful. I hope you have a lot of fun! (:

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, especially the part about saving =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices! I love that dress too and found a pattern for it. My mom made me one very similar but a different color. I love the dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a chance to win a free prom dress and get a sneak peek at Glamor Girl prom dresses for 2011
    http://fb.me/DTA1YO42

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!