My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Five!

Thursday Five


Hey everyone! Keely has been hosting Thursday Five and I'm going to join! Wanna play? All you have to do is post 5 things that have made you..


Happy, Giddy, Joyful, Excited, Appreciative!

{1~Happy} One thing that has made me happy this past week was going to the movies with my really awesome friends on Friday :D I had such a blast! I met them through cheerleading and it was basically our first outing together and I laughed so much and had a blast! I can't wait till we go out again!

{2~Giddy} Cheer practice!! It's makes me so giggly and positive haha My friends make me laugh a lot and we are always smiling :D I always know I'll be happy when I'm there. I love it.

{3~Joyful} Spending time with my family on Fourth of July made me happy. We cooked a lot and made some delicious food :) Afterwards, we drove around to go so some fireworks and ended up parking on the side of the highway watching a firework show with about 50 other cars parked too! It was so much fun.

{4~Excited} I can't wait to get my cheerleading uniform!! We're probably going to get them next month, but I can't wait. I'm super excited to try it on. I'm really, really excited!!

{5~Appreciative} I appreciate that my mom drives me everywhere. To cheerleading, soccer, events, parties, etc, multiple times a week. I'm a very busy home schooler haha Without her it would be very hard to get from place to place haha I'm really thankful that she takes the time to get out of her way to take me because there are some mom who wouldn't do the same :)


I enjoyed making this post! You should try it too :D



4 comments:

  1. My mom was also awesome! I'm glad you can already realize that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment on my guest post over at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover today. I love how optimistic your outlook is in this post - refreshing!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats sooo cool! i might try that next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have awesome parents, too. Doesn't matter how old I get. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!