My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!

Top 2 Favorite Summer Recipes!



{1} I absolutely love my mom's homemade salsa! It's so good. I can eat it all day. I don't know the exact recipe but I know that it has:

Tomatoes
Green Bell Pepper
Onion
Cilantro
Lime
Salt & Pepper




{2} My second choice is this pudding that I make from a recipe book I have at home. It's vanilla pudding. It's very refreshing, it tastes so, so good and I always make sure to make a lot of it!

Ingredients

2 Tbs cornstarch
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
2 cups milk
1 Tbs butter
1 tsp vanilla

Directions

Mix cornstarch, sugar and salt in pan; set aside. Beat egg; add milk. Stir into cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens. Cook and stir 1 minute longer. Stir in butter and vanilla. Chill before serving. Yield 6 servings.







7 comments:

  1. That salad looks heavenly! Now I want some...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUUUUUM! I have an award for you!!

    <3 <3
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh this salsa looks so amazing! getting hungry:)
    following:)
    x
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pudding looks yummy. Yum. (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!