My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!

Top 2 Favorite perfumes/colognes/scents!


{1} My favorite perfume is Lucky Number 6 Perfume by Liz Claiborne. I love it because is it strong yet light. I only wear it for parties or special dinners/nights. I'm not sure how much it costs because I only have a sample bottle that has lasted me a while since you can only wear a small amount at once. I love it.


{2} My second favorite perfume is With Love Hilary Duff. I got this for Christmas I believe two years. I still have about 90% of the perfume left. It is a very strong perfume but the scent is wonderful. I only wear it for Prom and Homecoming; nothing else because it lasts all night long. Every time I smell it, it reminds me of those two dances.


1 comment:

  1. I love the scent of 'With Loe' so much that I bought two bottles when they were on sale for really cheap at Wal-Mart. My boyfriend loves the scent of the perfume too...he always tells me how nice I smell when I wear that particular scent! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!