My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blog Party!


Photobucket



Hey everyone! Kendra is hosting a blog party! You should join!


1. How old are you? 17 years old

2. What is your favorite song? We'll Be A Dream - We The Kings Ft. Demi Lovato

3. What is your favorite sport/exercise? Soccer and cheer leading! And I love ab workouts.

4. How long have you been blogging? Umm..maybe two months..?

5. What would you do for a million dollars? Skydiving!

6. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be? I would have to say Leonardo DiCaprio or David Beckham.

7. Sweet, Salty, or both? Depends on how I'm feeling but overall, both!

8. Which sense would you choose to give up, scent, sound, touch, taste, or sight? Scent for sure.

9. In what store would you like to spend the night? I have no clue. Something fun like a trampoline store or a bounce house store lol

10. What super power would most like to have? The jumper power! It's from the movie Jumper but it's basically transportation.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining! :-D Check back on Tuesday for the next project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :) missed your blog a lot while I was gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like NO. 9 & No. 10.

    In my latest post, I mentioned you, your blog, and your lunch idea. See for yourself:
    http://caffeinatedglobe.blogspot.com/2010/08/lunch-ideas-life-is-good.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!