My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm back!

As you all may know, I wasn't able to be on Blogger at all for the past two weeks or so. I was really busy with cheer leading getting ready for a show. It was very stressful, and there being division and discord in the group didn't help very much either.

With God's leading, I have decided not to continue with cheer leading. It was really killing my spirit with all of the lies and division. I am thankful that I found a family there that are really good friends with us now. They have also decided to leave the group. The mom of the family we connected with is a coach for her own cheer leading squad. I am too old to join it but she offered me a position to work side-by-side with her :) I'm thrilled about it. Though it didn't really turn out the way I wanted with my squad, I'm glad God has bigger and better plans for me and my wonderful new friends whom I love!

And as I've always said, The sun will rise tomorrow. Who knows what the tide will bring?



"'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord. 'They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you,' says the Lord. 'I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.'"

Jeremiah 29:11-14


5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I have missed reading your posts. :D


    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you, Bo. God does have many blessings ahead for you, especially seeing how well you handled this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Bo! :)

    Oh, and by the way, you should check out Bree's blog,

    www.godslittledesigner.blogspot.com

    She's having a sweet giveaway where you could win a custom blog makeover! (you have to comment on other people's blogs to enter, so that explains this comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your back in blogland!
    -Katie-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!