My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday!

Today I decided to just relax, listen to the rain, watch Mrs. Doubtfire and treat myself to a manicure and pedicure.

I did my toes this exact color and brand:

And my hands this exact color and brand:

I really enjoyed :) My toes usually last for months but my hands last hours! Lets hope they last for a while :) I usually never paint my fingers because they get ruined within minutes and it frustrates me. But I decided to give it other try!

Do something for yourself today and treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure!



3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Mrs. Doubtfire in so long! I don't really remember it, do you like it?

    I love that color... it's so pretty! I agree, I don't like painting my hands either.

    Have a great week!

    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, see,....? I thought I was the only one who's polish lasted minutes, if that. It just seems to "melt" of the tips. Yes, I have done base coats, top coats, two coats polish and any combination thereof. Someone is closely guarding the secret of perfect nails! The only solution would be to never use your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are awesome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Let's keep our fingers crossed so that your fingernails don't get chipped. Wait, maybe crossing your fingers isn't exactly the best way to avoid that. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!