My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Think Like a Tree

(I took this photo while at a gas station. I really like this tree a lot.)


Think Like a Tree

by Karen I. Shragg

Soak up the sun
Affirm life's magic
Be graceful in the wind
Stand tall after a storm
Feel refreshed after it rains
Grow strong without notice
Be prepared for each season
Provide shelter to strangers
Hang tough through a cold spell
Emerge renewed at the first signs of spring
Stay deeply rooted while reaching for the sky
Be still long enough to
hear your own leaves rustling.



4 comments:

  1. cool tree ! :P

    I've always loved trees.....I used to speak to them when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! It's perfect. Thank you so much for sharing it. Love and blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!