My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!

Top 2 Simple Pleasures


{1} I enjoy gloomy/rainy days. They make me relaxed and happy. I especially like the ones when it's really dark outside. It puts me in a cleaning mood and a movie mood.

{2} Watching my dogs play with their toys alone. It looks like they really enjoy it and they are having fun with just a toy. It's fun to play with them too but watching them just play alone is enjoyable. It shows that they are smart and that they really do love playing. It always puts a smile on my face.




2 comments:

  1. Yeah, something about rainy days makes you want to watch a movie. :D

    AWW! What a sweet dog!


    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!