My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Best Night Ever

This past Saturday night was easily one of the best nights of my life.
I went to a John Mayer concert!
I don't really have words to describe it, but it was mind blowing. I absolutely love John Mayer and this was his last concert of his tour Battle Studies, so the show was the best of them all! He promised an amazing set list and he kept it. He played various songs from different albums and I couldn't help but stand up the whole time. I wasn't disappointed in any way whatsoever.

Not only was he entertaining with his music but he was actually really, really funny! I know I will never forget that day. It was definitely one if the best nights ever.

Here two out of many of my favorite songs of his (All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye & Perfectly Lonely.) Or you can just listen to my first two songs on my playlist (Do You Know Me & Waiting On The World To Change)


All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye


Perfectly Lonely



1 comment:

Thanks for commenting..!