My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Disney Dogs


I thought I'd make a post about Disney dogs :) I love dogs, especially the Disney ones.
Here's just a couple of my favorites!


All of the 101 Dalmatians are my #1 favorite for sure!


Bolt recently became one of my favorite Disney dogs :) I love the movie and he's just so cute.

I've always loved Stitch :) I know technically he's not a dog but in the movie he's considered one :D


Who doesn't love Slinky Dog?

I love Pooka from Anastasia! He's so cute and I love his ears.
I love Pluto! He's definitely on my top favorites. He's classy :)


What's your favorite Disney dog?


3 comments:

  1. Awww! This post is so cute! It just made my day(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh ooh... I don't know the dogs name. The old grandpa looking dog from Lady and the Tramp. I LOOOVe that dog. :)

    Great post! keep up the great work :)

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pluto too!
    Great post!
    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!