My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time To Catch Up

Lately I've been pretty busy as you can see.
I thought I'd let you guys know exactly what I've been up two :)

Working out- Last Friday I started working out. Soccer starts in three weeks and on the first day of practice we have to run eight laps around the soccer field (two miles) in less than twelve minutes. It's really stressing me out. I've been running 45 minutes every day and doing a lot of core.

School- I've been doing a lot of math lately. I'm one week ahead but I want to try to finish it before the hectic graduation planning starts.

SGA - I'm Secretary of Student Government again this year and it gets pretty crazy. I have to send out a lot of emails with important information. It gets overwhelming.

Enjoying my Senior Year - I'm having no problem with this :) I'm definitely making a lot of memories so far and soccer hasn't even started yet. I can't wait to reunite with my second family when soccer starts!



2 comments:

  1. That working out sounds hard... I don't think I've run that much in my entire life. :D
    Do you like math? What is your favorite subject?

    Also, do you plan to go to college?

    It sounds like you're having a great week!

    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy bee...bzzzz...

    This year will go by in a blink, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!