My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Monday, October 18, 2010

A girl can try.

Last night, I didn't exactly go to bed at 10:30pm like I was hoping. I ended up having a really intense conversation with someone for a while. By the time I woke up it was 7:54am. I was really surprised seeing how I went to bed so late. I wasn't even tired. I was wide awake and ready to start my day. After thirty minutes of being awake, I decided to lay down and listen to some John Mayer. Shortly after that, I opened my eyes and it was 10:30am. Oh well, a girl can try.

My hat goes off to those of you who wake up before 9:00am.


4 comments:

  1. I hate waking up early, yet for some stupid reason i always wake up at about 8:00 on weekends...
    Sad life, i know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get up at 6:00 am when I'm not sick, like I am right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get up at about 8:00am on school days but on weekends i away sleep past 10:00am!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!