My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Well, I've been kinda busy lately in case you can't tell. I don't really have time to get all fancy with the html colors and codes to make this pretty.

Soccer started this past Monday. I went from going to bed at 2am, waking up at 12pm to going to bed at the latest 9pm and waking up at 9am. I know 9am isn't that impressive but to me it is. I haven't slept in since last Monday and I won't be sleeping in until Friday morning.

Soccer isn't as physically intense as I thought it was going to be but it was more mentally intense. It's funny because you think you've learned all the lessons you're going to learn somewhere, and God surprises you with more.

It's 10:30pm and that's late for me at the moment. I have soccer tomorrow so I should go to bed. I hope you all sleep well and have a wonderful day.



1 comment:

  1. Eek, I know how you feel, holidays finished awhile ago, and I'm really NOT loving the early starts! Ooh, playing soccer would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!