My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Oh well.

I took the ACT in February for the second time. The night before I was at my soccer sleepover at my friends house. My mom told me to go to the sleepover and not bother taking the ACT because I was going to be so tired. Secretely I told my dad to pick me up at 7am the morning after the sleepover. Of course he agreed. Turns out I stayed up all night with my best friend. Didn't sleep one second.

At 6am I told my friend I was going to shower. When I got out, she fell asleep. I woke her up and asked her to make us some coffee. Then my dad showed up at 7am. Ate some McDonalds and took the ACT at 8am.

I felt really confident. I wasn't tired, I was alert.

Well anyways, I got the same score as last time. I'm sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting..!