My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BORN LAUGHING ON APRIL FOOL'S DAY

In one of my last posts, I posted a picture of a sweater I wanted. I couldn't get it so I decided to make a shirt with the same concept!

These are all the supplies I bought at JoAnn Fabrics


I bought these cute iron on "Created By" labels :)

The cupcake is iron on as well.

This is the finished product. I ended up not using the number stencils though. It took FORVER to paint the words. But it was worth it :)

I'm going to wear it on my birthday on Friday."BORN LAUGHING ON APRIL FOOL'S DAY"




Follow PureGoldenLaugh on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Hehehe, that is awesome! :D

    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! You are super creative! :)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shirt is adorable, you did an awesome job. Happy early Birthday to you:) Hope you have a great day tomorrow. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!