My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

NASCAR Sunday..! and EYES..!!!

I love NASCAR Sundays.

The race is about to start, Trevor Bayne said the Pledge of Allegiance, got my Kyle Busch hat on..perfect day.

I'm rooting for Kyle Busch and Trevor Bayne.

I pray that everyone stays safe in the race today.
I can't get over these celebrity eyes...!
Like Katy Perry...

And Miley Cyrus...

Their eyes and eye makeup are so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. It is neat!! The race is called Jeff Byrd 500....My Dad's name is Jeff Byrd!!! LOL!!!

    BTW...I love their eyes and eye make-up too so pretty!!

    Love,
    Victoria

    www.victoriasgirlygirlcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!