My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

NASCAR

I love watching NASCAR and the season so far has been great.
I want to go to the last race in Homestead.
My favorite driver of all is definitely Kyle Busch. I love the way he drives, his sponsors and all the haters :P
I've been a fan for a while.
A new driver I like is Trevor Bayne! I love his number because it's one of my favorite.
I remember the first time I ever heard of him was at the very beginning of the Daytona 500. They said he was a rookie and I saw that his number was 21 so I decided to become a fan. Funny thing is, he won the Daytona 500 haha!
Any of you have a favorite NASCAR driver?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting..!