My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oh how I love my state...


View from the boardwalk. Beautiful day..!



Pretty sailboat.



On every Saturday or Sunday, they spell something out in the sky like 'Jesus loves you' or 'Jesus', and today we got to see it from the beach :)



Yes, yes I went to the beach in March.

Not a cloud in the sky 89 degrees, and the water nice and cold.

I think this is the start of a beautiful long lost friendship again.

Oh how I love my Florida..



Follow PureGoldenLaugh on Twitter

10 comments:

  1. I wish I could go to the beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That beach looks so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. florida is beautiful! we went to the beach yesterday! galveston isnt near as pretty as FL though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 Florida!

    BTW, I saw your comment on my blog! Thanks for commenting, and going to follow my friend! But, since I posted, Emily changed her URL, so here is the new one (in case you couldn't get to the blog!)

    emily-lifeofateen.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo. I wish we had good weather right now! Oh well.. I still love Oregon. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures! I would love to be at the beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Florida is beautiful :) We went to Lover's Key a couple of years ago & I thought it was one of the most gorgeous beaches I have seen :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you, that you can go to the beach every day and every night!! I'm so envy... ;-)

    Gorgeous pictures, indeed!!

    XO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I live in Florida too:) The pictures are gorgious. Thank you for sharing. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!