My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Positive Thinking Thursday

Photobucket
"Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in experience and achievement."
Hooray for my very first meme:
Positive Thinking Thursday..!
The rules are simple:
  • (1) Make a blog post about something positive. It can be anything from what you've done this week, a quote, lyric, scripture, photo, etc. Just make sure it's positive..!!
  • (2) Copy the Positive Thinking Thursday button html code above and paste it to your post.
  • Then come back here and (3) link up. It's that simple!

For this week my Positive Thinking post is this intro :)






Follow PureGoldenLaugh on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Love the positive thinking meme. We can do all things through Christ! I'm going to try out a sewing project. ;) Wish me luck.

    Thanks for hosting. I wish you well with your new meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute, I love this idea! Maybe tomorrow I can link to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! I am trying to help one person at a time live a cleaner healthier life. Nice blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute :) i love this idea...may link up when I get a chance!

    new follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute picture slideshow at the bottom. It is SO cute!! :)

    ~Ceanna~

    ReplyDelete
  6. positive thinking thursday, what a terrific link up! i will deff do this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!