My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Positive Thinking Thursday

Photobucket


*Spread the word about Positive Thinking Thursday! This is it's second week up!*


"Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in experience and achievement."


(1) Make a blog post about something positive. It can be anything from what you've done this week, a quote, lyric, scripture, photo, etc. Just make sure it's positive..!

(2) Copy the Positive Thinking Thursday button html code above and paste it to your post.

Then come back here and (3) link up. It's that simple!




      My Positive Thinking Thursday post:




      "Your life is your garden, your thoughts are the seeds. If your life isn't awesome, you've been watering the weeds." -Terry Prince




Follow PureGoldenLaugh on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. Hey,
    What a nice thing to post about! It is always nice to have a little reminder that being positive is the best way to go!
    Come check out my blog some time?
    http://flauntitmagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips about the puppy! Man, I hope she doesn't have anxiety at night forever like your dog! AH! SHe did do better last night, I think I just need to get up a few times a night and take her out to potty. That is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Here is my link!

    http://faith-somethingfun.blogspot.com/2011/03/selena-gomez-scene-who-says-music-video.html

    Nice post:)

    -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking me up, Bo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quote. Your blog is very pretty and inspiring. I found you through One Heart At Home. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!