My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Senior Prom Dress Ideas!

Picking out the perfect Senior Prom dress has been hard. I've worn short dresses every year and I wanted a long dress so it could be different from the three other proms.

I fell in love with this dress I tried on. The colors didn't come out so well in the picture. The dress goes all the wait to the floor and it's kinda big. I love it. It has that "wow" factor. It reminds me of something Katy Perry would wear.

The only problem is that it costs $350. I can't really afford it because I have to pay for my class ring, photos, prom, graduation, etc.

Since I was afraid of buying such a big dress that would be hard to dance in, I started looking at short dresses again. I have to admit, this dress looks almost just like the top dress but a short version. Once again, the price is $270. I really love this dress!

Any thoughts?


3 comments:

  1. Love the short dress. I can see a long one, but a diff. color and style for me. Katy Perry? Love her. Can't go wrong there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both! Whatever you feel comfortable and confident in! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I like both dresses! Proms, Formals, Dances are so much fun! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!