My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shoes!

I LOVE these heels! They are Christian Louboutin's of course. Sadly, they are custom made and as everyone knows, Christian Louboutin is quite pricey. But, these heels are still amazing and beautiful. I wish I could have a pair!
For a more realistic price, I love these shoes from Forever 21. I've been wanting to buy a pair of summer-ish heels for the beach and such. These are cute and I love the rose-pink color.

4 comments:

  1. Those first ones are GORGEOUS! I can't wear heels around my husband though unless I want to tower over him. He's only an inch taller than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog!!! Thanks for following mine!

    Those first ones are GORGEOUS! Oh my gosh. THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!!!! :D

    Love,
    Victoria

    www.victoriasgirlygirlcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!