My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy 18th Birthday to me..!!!








Today is my 18th Birthday!! Yay!! I can't believe I'm 18 already :) I'm happy and excited. Yes, my birthday is on April Fool's Day and I love it :) I thank God for another year. I'll post pictures later of my day for you guys to see. I hope you all enjoy April Fool's Day! Check out this video. Don't worry Dave, I don't like getting older either :P


Follow PureGoldenLaugh on Twitter


8 comments:

  1. HAPPY 18TH! Have an amazing year and day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you!!!!!! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    I love the Emperors New Groove!!! :D
    Poor Doggy... x)
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!! :D

    Blessings,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!