My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Howdy!

Lately I've been busy getting ready for college, prom and graduation. So many things to do! I picked out my dress, and my college classes start in June :)

The one thing that's got me most nervous is my intercollegiate soccer tryouts tomorrow! I'm scared and nervous. I pray God gives me incredible peace and strength for it. Pray for me!

Here are some pictures with what I've been up to :)

About two weeks ago, I went swimming with dolphins for the first time! It was a blast :)

(Me riding the dolphin. So, so much fun.)

Yesterday was Easter, and the way we do our Easter egg hunt is going to pick strawberries and other veggies :)



Follow PureGoldenLaugh on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, dolphins! I love those guys. :)

    Hope you had a great Easter/Resurrection Day! Looks like you did.

    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your tryouts tomorrow. You can do it!!

    Love the pics of the dolphin swim and the Easter memories.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for my prom! Since I'm home schooled my brothers said if I want he will take me next year.:) awww!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You got to swim with dolphins! SO CRAZY JEALOUS!!! :D
    mmm. I love strawberries. :D

    <3
    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!