My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Hello World!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while! Been busy. I graduated from high school! Registered for college courses, applying for a job, and still trying to make time for some summer fun :)

Oh and I made my college soccer team as well :) Going to be super busy for a while!



At the moment I'm trying to save money for a MacBook Pro. Really need it for school. Mainly the reason why I'm getting a job.


It costs around $1,200. College starts the 27th of this month. I doubt I'll have it by then but I'm hoping to have it by the Fall semester :)


I'm kind of sad about not being in High School anymore, but I know I will still keep in touch with my friends a lot. They're like my family.

I can't wait to see what the future and God holds for me.





Follow PureGoldenLaugh on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I'm typing on a macbook pro right now and...I love it! I hope you can get one soon!!:)
    Kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome. I hope you do well! Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!