My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hola!



Hey everyone :) Been busy with college and soccer.

Officially made the soccer team. Tried on uniforms and such the other day. We get our own cleats, bag, ball, practice shirts, uniforms, etc. all for free! I'm really excited about that.

I start the summer semester for college on Monday. I't's a math course, bleh. I'm really excited for what's ahead of me.


How's everything with you guys?






Follow PureGoldenLaugh on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E SOCCER!!!!! i NEVER KNEW YOU PLAY SOCCER! AWESOMEEEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo!! You made it. So proud of you!!!

    Best wishes in college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could play soccer!

    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!