My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I NEED A FAVOR!



Hey guys! Long time no talk!

I really need you all to do me a favor!
My friend is trying to win a contest for college. He has entered 4 photos and if he gets the most votes, he wins money for college!

Please take time to click this link http://tiny.cc/b08pb and click on each of the 4 photos to the right and vote on each of them. It's takes less than a minute, and no need to sign up for anything. Just click!

Please repost, twitter, facebook, and spread the word! PLEASE!
Thank you!

You can vote every day!



Follow PureGoldenLaugh on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I voted for all four! Awesome to see you back and bloggen'!:)
    ~Kimmi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting..!