My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Natural Face Cleanser!

Hello Everyone!

I have been quickly inspired to share one of my recent discoveries!

Raw Honey!

Personally, I don't like the smell or taste of the honey, but I have been using it as a face cleanser!

Although I am 21, I have been suffering from random acne, and I have no idea why it has appeared, but it has.
I tried many products and treatments, but nothing was working!
I have been using a natural alcohol-free toner that has been doing really well,
and I have also been using a 97% aloe moisturizer, which is fantastic!
Also, Tea Tree Oil is a great spot treatment and acne scar remover.
Thankfully, I found raw honey, and it has completed my face routine.

Raw honey is amazing because it's a natural antibacterial, it balances pH, evens skin tone, and naturally moisturizes.
I spread it over my face for 10 minutes every morning and night, and then simply rinse off!
My acne has been calming down tremendously, and my red spots from previous acne have been fading away!
I totally recommend this product for anyone searching for a natural face cleanser.

Follow the link below and create an account at VitaCost to receive $10 off your order!
http://goo.gl/XmoAxh

Then, once you've created an account, click here to buy the honey I use. It's incredibly cheap; I always shop at VitaCost for my toner, moisturizer, and tea tree oil as well.

http://www.vitacost.com/ys-eco-bee-farms-raw-honey-22-oz-14

Enjoy!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting..!