My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm a senior in college who loves reading, writing, makeup, beauty, movies, and laughing.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

I am now a YouTuber!

Hey everyone!

Long time no talk!

I just wanted to inform all you lovely people that I have officially started my own YouTube channel!
I have made 2 videos so far! I am waiting to get a better quality camera, but I am really excited for this chapter in my life.
I am about to graduate college this coming May! (Crazy right??)
And even crazier...
I am getting MARRIED in December!
If you would like to follow along, I am going to be vlogging once I graduate, but for now, I am post reviews and tutorials!

***Here's the link to my channel, just simply copy and paste it into your browser:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaA3XQjbgCRPzYKorQtl-cQ

If you visit my channel please leave a comment on any video saying that Blogger sent you!

Please share and subscribe! I could use all the support!
I appreciate it so much everyone.

Have a great day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting..!